Accelerated files transfer - FileCatalyst
This section groups all the FAQ related to accelerated files transfer solution from FileCatalyst: Direct, Webmail and Workflow
- How can I fix the Java error for File Catalyst?
- Can an accelerated files transfer save me money?
- What is accelerated file transfer?
- What is FileCatalyst?
- Who needs accelerated files transfer?
- How is accelerated files transfer useful to me?
- What industries typically use an Accelerated Files Transfer solution?
- What are the core application functionalities and capabilities of FileCatalyst?
- How is the UDP protocol better than FTP / HTTP / TCP?
- How does FileCatalyst compare to a WAN accelerator appliance?
- How is FileCatalyst Workflow different from FileCatalyst Direct?
- Can you provide an example for the differential in transfer speed of FTP and FileCatalyst?
- What is FileCatalyst Direct?
- Browsing the network is slow in FileCatalyst. How do I handle this?
- I get the error “Unable to load service” when attempting to install FileCatalyst Server as a service on CentOS Linux. How can I proceed?
- How to configure memory allocated to FileCatalyst Webmail?
- How to resolve FileCatalyst Server port conflict?